iPhone iPhone

Was this even done in flash?

The graphics look like they were done in MS paint and imported to flash, the sound is poor quality and the content really isn't funny. This does not belong on the front page.

For the author: If you arn't going to get voice actors, at least try to change your voice for different characters and use charisma. Improve the sound and video quality. I'm sorry, this just isn't a good animation.

Nobodies Shorts #6 Nobodies Shorts #6

oh yay, tomorrows nobodies is like totally awesome

The cartoon was dry and the fart joke was poorly executed. Tomorrow's Nobodies has really gone downhill. Also, get some voice acting lessons before you try to make another horrible cartoon.

Killer Bush 3D Killer Bush 3D

needs to be longer

it was good, i liked the models and the main idea.

longer = better.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

best movie i've ever seen on Newgrounds.

Best animation, neat story, fuckin beautiful job.

Cudos.

NG TT Series Finale -A NG TT Series Finale -A

HOORAY FOR LUIS!!

Luis you continue to impress me. you are above all my favourite animator on NG. thankyou for this flash!

The True Super Marrio 3 The True Super Marrio 3

bad.

ok, so marios voice kept changing... sometimes he was australian, other times he was british, and sometimes he was a rastafarian....

i mean seriously... WTF?!?!

anywho, i have no idea why this i on the front page. it really sucked.

Doodieman: The Hero's Loa Doodieman: The Hero's Loa

crap

aside from the graphics being decent, it sucked. it was soo boring.

i mean seriously, a superhero who craps on things as his power?
also, the sound was terrible, no voice actors, and the same song being looped over and over... goddamn that pissed me off more than anything.

by the way, the simpsons fuckin sucks now.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

oh man..

this is seriously melting my brain, ive watched it soo much..

magical trevor is my hero.

WHY DOES THIS NEVER GET OLD!!! AHHHH!!!!

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

good...

the Xombie series is very well done, you do an excellent job with story and animation, but the one thing that stops me from watching these is that you take sooo long to make them, i guess its good that u take your time and put a lot of effort in, but it makes me not wanna watch them when i see one, then it has a cliff hanger ending and i have to wait 4 months for another one. if your gonna take this long to make them i suggest you ease out of the cliff hanger endings.

just a suggestion.

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

sick dude...

that was the fuckin sickest thing ive ever seen, smooth animation, and just brilliantly kickass!